Below are the rules for the All-Star Classic.These may be tweaked as the season goes along:
Indiana v Kentucky All Star Series
Bryan Goins/BG is the All Star Series event coordinator.
1. 10 Hr/DHH
2. Byob legal usssa or gsl ball-no stadiums
3. The address on your id will be used gor residence.
4. Team must include at least 4 C players.The C players must participate in a USSSA or GSl State if available.
5. Best of 3 games will declare the winner.
6. The coach/coaches can or will pick the players.
7. 20-20-15 runrule
8. USSSA pitching, gsl courtesy runner rule.
1. 3 HR/DHH
2. Any Legal USSSA/GSL BALL-No Stadiums
3. The Address on your ID will be used for residence status
4. The team will have 9 D players and 6 E players
5. All players must participate in a USSSA or GSL State Tournament.
6. The winning coach from the USSSA D State and the Coach from the winning GSL State will be the Coaches. The coordinators or Coaches can pick assistant coaches.
7. The Coaches can pick the players, no more than 3 from the same team.
9. USSSA Pitching-GSL courtesy runner.
1. 3 HR/DHH
2. BYOB Legal USSSA or GSL ball
3. The Coordinator’s can pick the coaches and players.
4. Open to all Lady players
6. USSSA pitching-GSL courtesy
Location-Indy 1st or 2nd week in in October.
The Upper coaches are:
Some of the team has been picked,it will be released later.
The lower coaches will be picked after the State Tournaments.
, as well as the players.
The Women's Coach is Kris Heide, she can pick some asst Coaches.Those players will be picked as the season progresses..