2. Neat- Has lost a couple silly games they shouldn't of including two losses to Indy Milita in strawfest. They also have some big wins including two wins over a C ranked Fishbowl team. I see them walking through GSL state this weekend.
3. GGI - Is another team no E team wants to see on the bracket. The joining of some of the creekside guys has only seemed to help this already talented squad. We did see them back in action at the All Nighter and fell just a little short.
4. Syndicate- Is definitely the youngest and fastest team in E. Once they get some more experience they are gonna be tougher than they already are. With that being said looks like they have been handling bronze NSA just fine.
5. Outlaws- This team I can't figure out. Have a couple wins with 9 guys under their belt. And always seem to be in the runnings for a championship. Just can't seem to finish a tourney. Have had good showings in all associations.
6. Indy Milita- Have one big tourney win under their belt. Including handling the very impressive Neat at strawfest. Other than strawfest haven't heard much of these guys. Took a second place in NSA a couple weeks ago.
7. Warriors- Looked like a shit show during the All Nighter. But this team you can't sleep on. This team can also compete with anyone.
8.Hitmen- Seem to always get tough draws in tourneys. Normally starting with a first round loss makes it hard to win a tourney. Look forward to seeing them make a run this weekend.
9.Traes Crew- Haven't heard a whole lot about them this year. But have a lot of great talent on their roster just hasn't clicked yet.
10.RKO- If I had to fill a 10th team it would be Rko solely because they are improving. Granted I don't think they have played good competition yet. ISP Allnighter was a good run for this team