2) Crown City - Have a lot of second place finishes to #1 on this list, but they have been some BATTLES. Also have a win over Ruthless at Strawfest to clinch their PWB. Will make some noise at Worlds.
3) BTX - This team is a mystery to everyone in central Indiana. Mostly playing down in the Louisville area, BTX is a hidden gem in Indiana's D program. They captured GSL D state title beating several good teams including LSR and Wabash Utilities.
4) Crawlworks - This team is still performing at a high level despite losing Lee to Ruthless mid-year. Have a lot of talented players that can STROKE.
5) Pork Pistols - Check in at #5 because they've had a few good finishes but haven't reached the mountain top just yet this year. Picking up Fowler was a good midseason add.
6) Naptown Bayou - This team is young (by softball standards) and is my early favorite to run D next year. Adding Tyler Cannon is considered a boost, but they just can't seem to get by PP.
Past #6 it is tough to rank what is left in the field. A couple of teams I would have otherwise placed in the top 10 have disbanded and formed to make Southside. Still other teams have only played one or two tournaments on the year. So for right now I will go with this for #s 7-10:
7) Belly's/Indiana's Finest
9) Wabash Utilities
10) Game On