1. FP - solid all the way around. When their pitching struggles the team struggles. Also in usssa the team struggles as their best hitter changes his swing. Missing SS last weekend didnít help. Still number one.
2. GGI - since merger the guys really gel and seem to work well with eachother. Have lots of weapons on defense. Their bats can be inconsistent at times. A close second behind FP
3. Syndicate - young scrappy team. IMO they lack a true leader. Pitcher has a solid glove. They fight. Thatís why they are always in games.
4. OSC - some nice additions in Evans and butcher. Magill is a solid pitcher. Attitude can get the best of this team some times. Good bats and solid defense. Could use another outfielder and maybe a ss/middle man to round out this team.
5. Lethal - these guys have been playing a while. They are older in terms of teams. But they play to their ability and thatís what makes them ďlethalĒ In E
6. Neat- this one is hard for me. Because this is a top 5 team for sure when clicking. But the negativity on this team is really what kills them. Eliminate the attitudes and things could come around.
7. Hitman- these guys do just as stated. They smash. Defense has good gloves. The team is just inconsistent.
8. Ballzonya- idk how i feel about this team yet. They have potential but they canít seem to pull it all together. Always tend to be in the middle of the pack tho.
9-TC- this team has had some good showings. Havenít gotten to watch them play a lot. Did. Watch them this weekend and was kinda impressed.
10- pipe this team would be hiring but i canít base it off one tourney. The moral on this team is weird. They donít seem to care or want to be there. Lots of talent on this team. And will be dangerous next year.