[ Post a Response | Real Powerlifting ]
Equipped and unequipped
Posted by Benjamin on January 4, 2015, 7:11 am
When I began my powerlifting journey, the majority of the lifters were lifting equipped. I was shocked to find out that in previous years there had even been no unequipped divisions in many organizations. As years have gone by, the equipment has gotten better, not meant for protection as much as for gaining more poundage. Yet, now I look at the meets and notice that there are fewer and fewer equipped lifters. For those of you experienced lifters, I pose this question: If the equipment and training methods for the equipment are better than ever, why are more lifters going unequipped? I do not wish to start an argument about equipped vs. unequipped, but rather why the trend change?
- Re: Equipped and unequipped - Don Allman March 26, 2015, 11:51 pm
- Re: Equipped and unequipped - codyv February 7, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: Equipped and unequipped - cobycarden January 22, 2015, 3:57 pm
- Re: Equipped and unequipped - nico January 11, 2015, 12:43 pm
- Re: Equipped and unequipped - Fred A January 4, 2015, 2:51 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!