I've used this moving company before. It's local. Nice guy. Professional. He said £450 which seems to be the going rate. I'm going to ride along in the van so there's also that. Save money on a train ticket.
Got an email from this job asking for a start date. So that's done. Still don't really know what the job is but it can't be much different to what I've been doing.
It will be awesome to get out of here. London is like 70% white. My borough is 50% white. Glasgow is about 85% white. Makes a big difference. Just in Tinder you can see it. All the women in Glasgow are white but when I use it in London you get loads of non-white women. Not so many Asians, sadly. But many black women.
Going on about race because it makes a difference. Let's say only 10% of black people don't know how to behave. That's still a lot. Yes, it's unfortunate that the other 90% have to be tarnished but until somebody finds a better way to identify the miscreants we have to go by race.
And the Muslims...just awful. I'll say 90% of them don't know how to behave. So this is an easy one. They should all be deported.
But anyway. Just another day and a half here. Then I'll be in fabulous Glasgow.
« Back to index