This is Yesterday - The Message Board
[ Post a Response | This is Yesterday - The Message Board ]
Re: Bear baiting.
Posted by The Baron of Culture on June 25, 2016, 2:44 pm, in reply to "Re: Bear baiting."
I'm in the zone today. Only 3.20 and I've already accomplished everything I wanted to do: take a meter reading, nap, and work out.
I had breakfast today (chicken fajitas). Maybe that's the explanation. Builds your energy.
And I went up in weight for this curling. Added a kilogram. So that's...11kg. Plus the bar and the spinners must weigh something. I think 1.5kg. That's what I figured the last time I looked into this.
But then recently, I got the crazy idea that the weights are probably weighted to take account of the weight of the bars and the spinners. That can't possibly be right, though, because people use different bars and spinners that will have different weights. Just for an obvious example, you can put these weights on a barbell instead of a dumbbell. And some of these weights are only half a kilogram so I'd actually be in negative weight.
- Bear baiting. - Wymark June 10, 2016, 6:41 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 16, 2016, 7:13 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 24, 2016, 3:33 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 24, 2016, 5:45 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 24, 2016, 8:04 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 24, 2016, 8:17 pm
- Re: Bear baiting. - The Baron of Culture June 25, 2016, 2:44 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!