Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #
Posted by Steve Sneap on November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm, in reply to "DPF Removal - Is it legal? #"
User logged in as UKAT5333
There was a similar article in autoexpress or auto weekly, magazine (which I was reading in the supermarket while my wife was shopping)about the same thing.
We don't remove DPFs or EGRs, we believe in a proper repair .Less than 20000 miles a year?
Do not buy a diesel
Next years new regs will only make things worse.
Its a shame Rudolf didn't drown before he invented the darn thing.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »