Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #
Posted by Steve Sneap on November 28, 2013, 7:33 am, in reply to "Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #"
User logged in as UKAT5333
A fiat 2009 Doblo 1.9 jtd owned by a mature couple maintained meticulously by us low ash oil etc ,driven by the hand book "change up early to achieve best mpg" with occasional long distance drives needed new DPF and EGR at 37K Fiat wanted £1500 for DPF alone|
All that money "saved" by running a diesel gone in one fell swoop.
An Audi Q5 v6 ......I could go on and on and on.... and I bet you all can.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »