Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #
Posted by Keith Simpson on November 28, 2013, 9:56 am, in reply to "Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #"
User logged in as UKAT1240
Edited by UKAT1240 on November 28, 2013, 9:59 am
It's just not fit for purpose, simple as that. I am sat on the fence at the moment as to whether I think it's legal or not. Can't blame people for trying to save money these days, when faced with an expensive repair.
I have a 2011 A3 that comes in every other month for Regen, this cars like new and don't think it's reached 8000 mile yet. Yes it's a shopping trolley, and as the owner tells me she is too scared to drive it on the motorway.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »