MOT Stations that offer DPF Removal
Posted by Andy Amor - SP Diagnostics on December 10, 2013, 2:49 pm, in reply to "Re: Now it's official - It might be legal to remove"
User logged in as UKAT5184
Andy Amor - SP Diagnostics
I am pleased this has now been clarified, as we make a DPF Regeneration Tool!
I too have been waiting for this to surface, as i know quite few MOT Testers who offer DPF removal.
Are they going to fail the car they removed the DPF on?
I'll let them ponder over their personal dilemma!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »