Re: Now it's official - It might be legal to remove
Posted by Mark Carter on December 14, 2013, 8:16 pm, in reply to "Re: Now it's official - It might be legal to remove"
User logged in as UKAT1428
A great post as others have said,
Just one note though, Pete Mutlow wrote:
>>> All of this in the name of "Global Warming." When you consider that only 2.5% of CO2 emitted into the atmosphere is man-made and a tiny proportion of that figure is produced by the motor vehicle,<<<
Its nothing to do with Global warming, in fact a vehicle fitted with a working DPF will produce more CO2 than the same vehicle without one.
This is because of the conversion of PM (which is predominately Carbon) into CO2. Its all about air quality and what we breathe in.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »