Re: Has it kicked in on the MOT yet?
User logged in as Peter Warman
Had this reply from another source
" Yup !
Had a zafira sent to me from another garage that had MOTd and failed due to cut and weld on dpf !
I quoted customer for new DPF and software he then went totally ballistic at the price, went back to the garage that initially removed the DPF and got a cut price MOT off them which passed!!
Again come out looking the bad guy for doing the job right !!!"
So who is right?
If the car is sent back to the original garage that removed it and they just pass it......does that not make a joke of the whole process?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Re: Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 4:19 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »