User logged in as ukat3923
Posted by Antony Powell on January 27, 2018, 9:55 pm, in reply to "Re: Actronics
Having unfortunately dealt with many repairs companies over the years I now make a point of photographing a part from all angles and capping any orifices securely before sending stuff away, I then put copies of the photos in with the part.
This doesn't stop any problems but it ensures you are both aware of the condition of a part before it is touched by another company.....
Of course this doesn't matter when the part is hand delivered to the wrong company and then the guy who delivered it can't remember where he took it to. cost my previous employer about 3 grand to replace the missing part !!!, A JCB hydraulic valve block.....
Link: specialist seized injector and glow plug removal services
- Actronics # - Chris Angus January 25, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Re: Actronics - Matt January 25, 2018, 7:13 pm
- Re: Actronics - Anthony Pickering January 25, 2018, 9:55 pm
- Re: Actronics - Simon Kefford January 26, 2018, 8:29 am
- Re: Actronics - Keith Simpson January 26, 2018, 10:14 am
- Re: Actronics - Antony Powell January 27, 2018, 9:55 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read