[ Post a Response | Newbie Board ]
Posted by Ruby on 5/8/2012, 9:09 pm, in reply to "Shingles"
User logged in as post
Roseanne, here I thought I was the only one that did everything different than others! |
I had a mild case of shingles first time around(chemo) on my back. I had the shingles about 2 yrs before that in the same spot. I had forgotten about having them. A friend has a flair up about every 3 months...that would drive me over the edge for sure.
What type of medicine did the Onc give you?
So sorry you are having different things happen...it will pass. Hugs,Ruby
- Shingles - Roseanne 5/8/2012, 7:23 pm
- Re: Shingles - Kathy (F) 5/8/2012, 7:34 pm
- Re: Shingles - Ruby 5/8/2012, 9:09 pm
- Re: Shingles - AmyJoAK 5/8/2012, 10:07 pm
- Amyjo - Roseanne 5/9/2012, 5:34 am
- Ruby - Roseanne 5/8/2012, 11:20 pm
- Re: Shingles - Mary in NY 5/8/2012, 10:21 pm
- Re: Shingles - Cheryl W 5/9/2012, 8:42 am
- Re: Shingles - Stephanie O 5/9/2012, 10:22 am
- Re: Shingles - Kelly 5/10/2012, 1:28 pm
- Kelly - Roseanne 5/10/2012, 1:45 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!