[ Post a Response | Newbie Board ]
Posted by Laura on 5/8/2012, 11:42 pm, in reply to "Re: Shingles"
User logged in as post
I'm actually in a clinical trial for a shingles vaccine for people going through chemo. Don't know if I got the placebo or not but I was happy to participate. |
I haven't gotten shingles so far but I did get a lovely SE called Sweet's Syndrome from the Neupogen shots causing an over production of white blood cells. It's so rare that the chemo nurses had never even seen or heard of it before. It's gross, painful and really really annoying. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sweets-syndrome/DS00752
- Shingles - Roseanne 5/8/2012, 7:23 pm
- Re: Shingles - Kathy (F) 5/8/2012, 7:34 pm
- Re: Shingles - Ruby 5/8/2012, 9:09 pm
- Re: Shingles - AmyJoAK 5/8/2012, 10:07 pm
- Amyjo - Roseanne 5/9/2012, 5:34 am
- Ruby - Roseanne 5/8/2012, 11:20 pm
- Re: Shingles - Mary in NY 5/8/2012, 10:21 pm
- Re: Shingles - Laura 5/8/2012, 11:42 pm
- Laura - Roseanne 5/9/2012, 5:41 am
- Re: Shingles - Cheryl W 5/9/2012, 8:42 am
- Re: Shingles - Stephanie O 5/9/2012, 10:22 am
- Re: Shingles - Kelly 5/10/2012, 1:28 pm
- Kelly - Roseanne 5/10/2012, 1:45 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!