[ Post a Response | Newbie Board ]
Re: Getting nervous
Posted by Kathy (F) on 6/20/2012, 5:51 pm, in reply to "Getting nervous"
User logged in as post
I am so sorry to hear of your situation. This diagnosis never makes sense and takes time to adjust to. You are getting some very good suggestions from these ladies about racing out for help. Where do you live? Also, I am curious why you are not starting chemo first? That is often the plan I think when nodes are positive so I wonder...
I will keep you in my prayers, big hugs to you.
- Getting nervous - Donna 6/20/2012, 10:48 am
- Re: Getting nervous - Ruby 6/20/2012, 2:12 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - JanetA 6/20/2012, 3:57 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - Cheryl W 6/20/2012, 5:41 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - Kathy (F) 6/20/2012, 5:51 pm
- Kathy (F) - Cheryl W 6/20/2012, 11:05 pm
- Cheryl - Mary in NY 6/21/2012, 12:19 pm
- Mary - Cheryl W 6/21/2012, 5:10 pm
- Re: Cheryl - Donna 6/25/2012, 7:11 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - Mary in NY 6/20/2012, 6:28 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - Jenn 6/21/2012, 8:07 pm
- Re: Getting nervous - Cindy 6/24/2012, 12:25 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!