[ Post a Response | Newbie Board ]
Posted by Roseanne on 8/18/2012, 5:08 pm, in reply to "Re: Roseanne"
User logged in as post
May I suggest a support group? Mary had a cancer coach that worked out great for her. I would hate to see you refuse treatment and then years from now regret that decision. |
I realize this is your body and your decision. We have all been faced with this beast and have had to make decisions based on what we thought was best for us. Please think about it long and hard. Your family can handle chemo better than they can handle your death I am sure.
We are all here to support you no matter what you decide.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- New - TIna 8/17/2012, 10:41 pm
- Re: New - Mary in NY 8/17/2012, 11:30 pm
- Re: New - Tina 8/17/2012, 11:49 pm
- Re: New - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 12:52 am
- Re: New - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 9:48 am
- Re: New - April 8/18/2012, 11:00 am
- Re: New - Mary 8/18/2012, 5:23 pm
- Re: New - peg h PA 8/18/2012, 10:20 pm
- Roseanne - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 12:16 pm
- Re: Roseanne - TIna 8/18/2012, 3:49 pm
- Tina - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 5:08 pm
- Re: Tina - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 6:59 pm
- Mary in NY - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 5:10 pm
- Tina - Alvita 8/18/2012, 9:54 pm
- Re: Tina - Tina 8/18/2012, 11:26 pm
- Re: Tina - TIna 8/18/2012, 11:35 pm
- Re: Tina - dianne j 8/18/2012, 11:38 pm
- Re: Tina - Lorie 8/19/2012, 2:10 am
- Lori - Mary in NY 8/19/2012, 12:05 pm
- Re: Tina - Alvita 8/19/2012, 12:31 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!