[ Post a Response | Newbie Board ]
Posted by Alvita on 8/18/2012, 9:54 pm, in reply to "Mary in NY"
User logged in as post
Hi Tina |
I was diagnosed in April of this year & deciding to have chemo was the most difficult decision I had to make. The type of cancer I had has a very good prognosis, it hadn't spread to my lymphnodes and my tumor margins were clear. My thoughts was, why in the world would I agree to that. The ladies on this site convinced me that it was the right thing to do. I've had two treatments and found that it hasn't been so bad. I've been taking all of the med & haven't been sick - I've had some days where I was really tired, but not really sick. I have two more to go & looking forward to it being over. Try to think possitve and you will be okay.
Best of luck to you & we will continue to pray for your strength through this.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- New - TIna 8/17/2012, 10:41 pm
- Re: New - Mary in NY 8/17/2012, 11:30 pm
- Re: New - Tina 8/17/2012, 11:49 pm
- Re: New - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 12:52 am
- Re: New - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 9:48 am
- Re: New - April 8/18/2012, 11:00 am
- Re: New - Mary 8/18/2012, 5:23 pm
- Re: New - peg h PA 8/18/2012, 10:20 pm
- Roseanne - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 12:16 pm
- Re: Roseanne - TIna 8/18/2012, 3:49 pm
- Tina - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 5:08 pm
- Re: Tina - Mary in NY 8/18/2012, 6:59 pm
- Mary in NY - Roseanne 8/18/2012, 5:10 pm
- Tina - Alvita 8/18/2012, 9:54 pm
- Re: Tina - Tina 8/18/2012, 11:26 pm
- Re: Tina - TIna 8/18/2012, 11:35 pm
- Re: Tina - dianne j 8/18/2012, 11:38 pm
- Re: Tina - Lorie 8/19/2012, 2:10 am
- Lori - Mary in NY 8/19/2012, 12:05 pm
- Re: Tina - Alvita 8/19/2012, 12:31 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!