Re: Get Donors Back
1.Bring back booster groups as we had in the past.
2. Have better outreach for alumni and don't change university culture with little to no input from alumni and current donors.
3.Have sports teams in the top third of the BW on a regular basis.
What do you think the administration (athletic or academic) could do to get old donors back, or to attract new donors to support Long Beach State Athletics and the school in general? This is a serious question that has been posed to me by a couple of people and I am looking to put some suggestions together to give to the administration! Tell me what you think, and I will try to get your ideas to the right people. Please try to make your suggestions in some sort of a positive manner, rather than just trying to take shots at people. If you are on this board, I am guessing that you are as passionate about Long Beach State as I am. I have been asked for some ideas, and I am passing this request on to all of you! I have already give my 2 cents on about 5 items...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Get Donors Back - DPITTS 5/18/2022, 3:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LBhoops 5/18/2022, 4:01 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - danimal 5/18/2022, 4:10 pm
- I'll chime in Dennis - Niner 5/18/2022, 5:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LTF 5/18/2022, 5:48 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - jwb39 5/18/2022, 8:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - NinerDave 5/19/2022, 8:37 am
- Any of You Ever Try to Climb Mount Everest? - Dedicated to DaBeach 5/19/2022, 10:20 am
- Re: Get Donors Back - mar 5/19/2022, 1:26 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - OT49erFan 5/19/2022, 7:54 pm
- Image - LBSU49er 5/20/2022, 8:01 am
« Back to index