When ADs change, do former and new donors come out of the woodwork? Compare donor contributions after VC took the helm, and then after AF took the helm. Is there any difference? If so, what is it?
I'd call it one word: INSPIRATION!
I'd never attempt it, as I know I would fail.
After all of the damage that has been done to our 49er Athletic Program, in order to win boosters back, a proverbial climb of Mt. Everest is needed. This means we need a LEADER of PEOPLE who can help lead us up the mountain.
Right now we do not have such a leader in place. So unless leadership changes, this climb will likely result in failure.
I wish things were different. My number 1 suggestion to get our programs back on track won't fly with our leadership, because it involves getting rid of them!
What do you think the administration (athletic or academic) could do to get old donors back, or to attract new donors to support Long Beach State Athletics and the school in general? This is a serious question that has been posed to me by a couple of people and I am looking to put some suggestions together to give to the administration! Tell me what you think, and I will try to get your ideas to the right people. Please try to make your suggestions in some sort of a positive manner, rather than just trying to take shots at people. If you are on this board, I am guessing that you are as passionate about Long Beach State as I am. I have been asked for some ideas, and I am passing this request on to all of you! I have already give my 2 cents on about 5 items...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Get Donors Back - DPITTS 5/18/2022, 3:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LBhoops 5/18/2022, 4:01 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - danimal 5/18/2022, 4:10 pm
- I'll chime in Dennis - Niner 5/18/2022, 5:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LTF 5/18/2022, 5:48 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - jwb39 5/18/2022, 8:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - NinerDave 5/19/2022, 8:37 am
- Any of You Ever Try to Climb Mount Everest? - Dedicated to DaBeach 5/19/2022, 10:20 am
- Serious Question - Dedicated to DaBeach 5/19/2022, 10:27 am
- Re: Get Donors Back - mar 5/19/2022, 1:26 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - OT49erFan 5/19/2022, 7:54 pm
- Image - LBSU49er 5/20/2022, 8:01 am
« Back to index