Re: Get Donors Back
Ps, Rob Clark was great. Actually stopped shook your hand and talked to you no matter if you sat in the cheap seats.....
Only one since 1979 to do that..
Thanks for the input! I have added it to the list!
1. Better communication with boosters, fans, community needed. If not for BeachBacker we would know nothing.
2. You have to give some to make people want to be part of an organization.
3. Do not raise ticket prices or charge seat fees.
4. Do something to make fans feel appreciated. Tossing orange tshirts to fans at games does not do it.
5. Create a sense of comaraderie amongst donors and booster. This has been sorely lacking for a number of years now. And do not blame everything problematic on covid.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Get Donors Back - DPITTS 5/18/2022, 3:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LBhoops 5/18/2022, 4:01 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - danimal 5/18/2022, 4:10 pm
- I'll chime in Dennis - Niner 5/18/2022, 5:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - LTF 5/18/2022, 5:48 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - jwb39 5/18/2022, 8:39 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - NinerDave 5/19/2022, 8:37 am
- Any of You Ever Try to Climb Mount Everest? - Dedicated to DaBeach 5/19/2022, 10:20 am
- Re: Get Donors Back - mar 5/19/2022, 1:26 pm
- Re: Get Donors Back - OT49erFan 5/19/2022, 7:54 pm
- Image - LBSU49er 5/20/2022, 8:01 am
« Back to index