Marcus was 4 for 14 shooting last night I'd like to see him get a better % than that. Getting fouled shooting a missed shot doesn't count as a shot attempt. Good that he hit his Fts. Not sure why he can't get the 3 to fall as he shot the 3 well in previous years. This year he's 14/53 for 26.4%. Our best 3-point shooter is AJ George shooting 38.5% but only on 5/13 shots. Jones is shooting 33.8% 27/80 from the 3-point line. Rotegaard is at 31% but his % would be higher if he'd stop taking NBA distance 3s.
Hunter is going to be very good. He is very fast and sometimes goes a little too fast. He will mature and be great after this 1st div1 season.
Watching Tsohonis reminded me of Dale Dillon on how he would take charge late in games handling the ball and kept getting fouled and making free throws icing games.
Yes, Tsohonis took charge at the end, point guard and primary scorer. Aboubacar had some errors but as he tries to expand his skill set these things will happen. Some of his passes are fantastic, but not always caught cleanly by his teammates. Lassina made the most of his minutes.
1. Student section nearly full
2. Rebounding 49-29 Traore's 29 Fools 29 ain't that a shame
3. Tsohonis shaky start strong finish. Marcus defended the relentless Titan attack the rim strategy better than anyone, moved his feet, anticipated, slowed em down...
4. FTs 12-14 Tsohonis 9-10 and 5-6 to ice the game
5. Some highlight reel blocks, Jones and A Traore
6. Energy on O and D was high, sometimes erratic
7. Aggressive O early didn't stagnate much all game
8. Not the refs, wow they had trouble with the pace of this game
9. Shorthanded we won easily coulda been blown out if we pulled back the energy
10. Q and Caveness were coaching up a storm, what Q was doing tonight with individual players I wanna see more
11. Fool had 7 TOs we had 19 and still won
Yes many things can be criticized but why when you beat the hated Foolerton all is well
Going to the UCSD game with a neighbor its payback time
« Back to index