Thank you guys. Should be a great year
Too early for any negatives so I'll focus on the positives,
0 Tshonis looks injury free and didn't play a lot likely so as to look at the newcomers. Scored points and looked fine.
1. Stroud is the #2 center IMO. He played a lot and is very active and works hard. He's a senior so this is his last chance to make an impact at Div1. I think he'll do exactly that in BW play.
2. Silva, Plays under control and isn't afraid to drive to the hoop and take contact. He has a nice stroke from 3 point shot. He may be the starter.
4. Thompson is very quick and also has a nice 3 point shot. He likes to push the ball fast. He may be the starter as well. IMO...it's a toss-up who will start.
5. Hart Played really tough D on Thompson as if to say I can play the point too. If Silva or Thompson get hurt, he's the back-up point.
8. Djordjevic. Impressive as a Frosh. He has good offensive skills and good size. Didn't seem intimated by playing with upper class players. Plays under control as does AJ. A player of the future at LB.
10 AJ George. A steady player with a good basketball IQ. He may be a starter and if not will get a lot of PT.
11. V.Lewis was also impressive as a frosh. Has a nice 3 point shot and plays with intensity and emotion. A player of the future at LB.
12. Jones. Seemed like the shoulder has healed and he'll be ready to go next season. Looked like the Jones of 2 years ago.
13. Polynice. Likes to shoot the 3 as before. If he can get under the basket and play D and rebound he can help next season.
23. L Traore. The best player on the court. He hustles, plays D, scores points, and rebounds. Played very hard today. Didn't hold back.
23. A Traore. A terror on the boards. He plays with incredible speed, athleticism, and intensity. A real asset to our team. He hit a 3 today.
35. Ngoyi. DNP still rehabbing the knee. Don't know when he'll be ready.
40. Yan. A vocal leader on D and from the bench. Looks to be in great shape.
Not sure IMO who will start at the point. Time will tell. Our outside shooting should be much better next season.
It was good to see Larry Anderson coaching hard. I think he'll be a great coach for LB. Seems like the players respect him.