Acme House of Cats
[ Post a Response | Acme House of Cats ]
Angstrom Newton 2003 - 2020
Posted by Guardian-of-4
on 4/12/2020, 9:02 pm
Today my Angstrom Newton made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. I am not ready to talk about Angstrom’s death, but I want to share a little of his life.
Some of you may remember that Angstrom mysteriously showed up on my doorstep one night in early November (November 5?) 2003. He was soooo… tiny – Angstrom-sized.
He used to love t push polished rocks off the edge of the table and watch them fall - studying gravity – hence Newton.
He and Glowworm were best buddies and play wrestled daily – and I mean daily - until Glowworm’s lymphoma advanced. When they first started play wrestling, Angstrom wasn’t even two pounds and Glowworm was a big boy at 16 pounds.
I will miss him.
October? 2003 – 4/12/2020
- ((Hugs)) nm - Viv 4/16/2020, 9:24 am
- So sorry msg - Sheila in SA 4/15/2020, 2:48 am
- I am so, so sorry, Chris ... nm - Ali's mom 4/14/2020, 11:38 am
- Oh Chris, so sorry to hear...he reminds me of my Buddy who is at the RB...msg - Barbara 4/13/2020, 6:22 pm
- I'm so sorry for your loss - Pat B. 4/13/2020, 7:03 am
- I’m so very sorry....msg - Val2 4/13/2020, 6:01 am
- So sorry Chris...msg - Laurie and Tasha 4/12/2020, 11:56 pm
Any problems? Questions? Contact the board administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org