2. Funny Face - it worked as an acoustic track in Plagiarism. There's no reason why it couldn't work as a solo piano track.
3. Tits - supposed to be the most resonant track on indiscreet and could benefit from a stripped arrangement.
4. Slowboat - why wasn't this played in the live album is beyond me.
5. Simple Ballet - ditto
6. Moon over Kentucky - I could imagine a strippe down arrangement could embellish the haunting and creeping "la la" and ooh vocals.
7. Pulling rabbits out of the hat - the strings in plagiarism could have been converted to solo piano
8. When I'm with you - really this song is really a ballad and doesn't need synth arrangement
9. With all my might - a completely earnest song deserves a more stripped down arrangement.
10. Calm before the storm - one of those techno songs that doesn't need to be a techno song
11. The entire Interior Design album. I suspect rearranging that album could actually make it listenable
I'll finish by posting a two hands one mouth version of Change that's awesome and should have been on the album (this is from the Dee Vee Dee live DVD)
« Back to index