Plus Charlie is still having trouble jummping on the bed - granted it is a tall one. If he gets arunning start he can make it. Otherwise I have to put his front paws on the bed, then lift his back legs and shove.
Iam not sure if he is mentally confused or hurt some way. There are moments when we are outside and he frezes and acts very strange. In a way it seems there are smells of a critter that he goes nuts over. I can't do anything until Boy comes back from the Phillipines. I may try to get him to the vet. But he acts so darn normal 95% of the time. Just he reacts weirdly the other 5% of the time. And it's not all the time or even everyday. And always he smells around for something just before he freezes! Or goes weird.
Prayers please. Just in case.
Love All Life; Thank You For Posting! :)