Boy came over and he attched the top of the last 50 feet of canvas fencing. I have logs and boulders holding the bottom in place. Hopefully no storm tonight. But can't tell what will happen.
Charlie is 90% better then he has been. I am thrilled. But I am still having periods of dizzyness when at my desk.
I can't order any of my meds until I get the new DR to send a script for them to Humana and make sure he sends my 5% patches order to CVS.
Tomorrow is monday and my new appointment is on Oct 3rd a Tuesday. Prayers and good thoughts please for that appointment.
Now that the finale 50ft of canvas is more or less ziptied to the chainlink fence along the top. I will just have to attach the bottom. The ends are both attached. It may rain tomorrow so I will hopefully call the new Drs office first then do the last of the tiedowns on the fence.
Charlie has made big changes in his behavior. Hurrah! That is a big deal!
Hope you have a good week. It may rain more or not. Time will tell.
I have to put a 5% lidicane patch on my neck. It's acting up quite a bit.
Take care hope you feel better soon. Your weather has sure changed. We are still summer. The Fall Equinox was today and it has been in the 100's,
105 and higher in SA.
Love All Life; Thank You For Posting! :)