PlumFairy's Pet Parlour
[ Post Response | PlumFairy's Pet Parlour ]
It's The Little Things That Make Life Such A Big Deal!
Posted by Gwen on 5/31/2019, 2:58 pm
At about 2:30 this afternoon, as I held her on my lap, in the comfort of her home, Fionna gained her wings. Her health and body condition had reached the point, she was suffering. Since she had such bad reactions to car trips and vet offices, I chose to have her euthanized at home.
Misty, Apollo and Aurora all came to say good bye. I opted to leave Arwen in her crate, in my bedroom. I didn't feel her puppy hyperness would help Fionna pass peacefully.
I miss my Queen Bee (formerly the Queen Bee Wannabe), but I know she is in a better place and free from pain.
- I'm so sorry, Gwen. - PlumFairy 5/31/2019, 6:00 pm
- I am sorry... - Naylz 6/1/2019, 4:40 am
- I a, so sorry, Gwen. Even when we know it is for the best, - rottenrot 6/1/2019, 8:01 am
- I am so sorry Gwen - Paten 6/1/2019, 1:15 pm
- I'm so sorry, Gwen. - Hattiemae 6/3/2019, 8:28 am
Love All Life, Thank You For Posting! :)