SPECIAL CALLED MEETING – BUDGET PLANNING MEETING
JUNE 23, 2020 – 6:30 PM
* * *AGENDA * * *
Notice is hereby given that the Special Called Meeting – Budget Planning Meeting of the Bayou
Vista City Council will be held on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., at the MUD#12 Reception
Room, located 2929 Hwy 6, Bayou Vista, Texas, regarding the items of business according to the
Agenda listed below:
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Roll Call
3. First Order of Business
A. Announcement by the Mayor of the presence of a quorum that the meeting had been duly
called, and the notice of the meeting had been posted in the manner prescribed by law.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Citizen’s Comments on Agenda Items Only
6. Action Items
A. Discuss and take possible action regarding the date, time, place and manner of
the June Regular Meeting of the City Council.
A. Discuss, as determined by City Council, the proposed budgeted amounts
for anticipated revenues and anticipated expenditures for the 2020-2021 Budget.
• Citizen’s Comments
• Aldermen Comments
• Mayor’s Comments
Terri Neal, City Secretary
I hereby certify that this Agenda was posted on Thursday, June 18, 2020, by 5 p.m..
The City Council reserves the right to meet in closed session on any agenda item if applicable pursuant to
authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Gov’t Code.
Mayor and Councilmember Comments:
Pursuant to Texas Government Code § 551.0415, City Councilmembers and city staff may make a report about items of
community interest during a meeting of the governing body without having given notice of the report. Items of community
• Expressions of thanks, congratulations, or condolence;
• Information regarding holiday schedules;
• An honorary or salutary recognition of a public official, public employee, or other citizen, except that a
discussion regarding a change in the status of a person's public office or public employment is not an honorary
or salutary recognition for purposes of this subdivision;
• A reminder about an upcoming event organized or sponsored by the governing body;
• Information regarding a social, ceremonial, or community event organized or sponsored by an entity other than
the governing body that was attended or is scheduled to be attended by a member of the governing body or an
official or employee of the municipality; and
• Announcements involving an imminent threat to the public health and safety of people in the municipality that