1) Two lanes of I-45 northbound between Holland Road and FM 517 will be closed from 9PM to 5AM nightly through Saturday (4/30/2022).
2)NASA 1 and Main Street in Seabrook will be fully closed to east and west traffic at the intersection of state Highway 146 from 9PM Thursday (4/28/2022) to 5AM Friday (4/29/2022). This closure is to install girders on the express bridge.
* Detour for NASA 1 eastbound traffic to Main Street: Turn left on Repsdorph, use round-a-bout to go east on E. Meyer Avenue, then take a right on Toddville Road, continuing south until you reach Main Street.
* Detour for Main Street westbound traffic and SH 146 northbound traffic to NASA 1: Take a right onto SH 146 and head north, u-turn at E. Meyer Avenue and travel south on SH 146 to NASA 1.
* Detour for SH 146 southbound to Main Street: Head south on SH 146, take a left onto E. Meyer Avenue, take a right at Todville Road and travel south to Main Street.
*3) NASA 1 between Repsdorph and SH 146 will be limited to local traffic only. All local traffic must turn right at SH 146 and head southbound.
4)FM 518 will be fully closed in both directions just west of SH 146 from 5AM Monday (5/2/2022) through 5AM Friday (5/6/2022). This closure is for installing panels on the express bridge. Two off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during daytime closures, and one off-duty police officer is anticipated to be used during nighttime closures.
* Detour for traffic on SH 146: FM 518 can be accessed by turning west on SH96, then north on FM 270 until you reach FM 518.
* Detour for traffic on FM 518: turn south on Kemah Avenue, then east on Bel Road. Kemah Avenue is also known as Evergreen Memorial Parkway. Bel Road is also known as Ralph Gordy Avenue.
* An alternate detour will be set up for traffic coming from further west: SH 146 can be reached by traveling south on FM 270 and then east on SH 96.