A. The following signs are permitted within the boundaries of the City of Bayou Vista
and must adhere to the specifications as stated in this Article.
1. Business signs
2. Construction signs
3. Political Signs
4. Portable promotional signs
5. Real Estate signs placed by Real Estate Company
6. Real Estate signs placed by owner of property
7. Miscellaneous Residential signs
8. Signs on business vehicles
B. Any sign not expressly authorized in Section 3.17.01 is hereby prohibited.
Such a sign is prohibited by our current City ordinance. For such a sign to be placed within the City limits would require that City Council amend the current ordinance. The applicable ordinance is found on the City website, Ordinances, Chapter 3, ARTICLE 3.17.00. SIGN REGULATIONS, beginning on page 59.
« Back to index | View thread »