Posted by Carrie on 1/24/2021, 8:09 pm
Galveston County health district to offer more COVID-19 vaccinations |
* By APPOINTMENT only
* Appointments offered starting at 9:30 AM on 1/25
* Vaccines will be provided at GCHD offices in Texas City
* Must be health care worker, 65 or older, or 18 and older with the following underlying health conditions: Cancer with ongoing treatment, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies, Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher), Sickle cell disease. or Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
* Appointments will be scheduled for later in the week when vaccines arrive
* Do not go to clinic until you have a confirmed appointment
Details on how to register for this round of vaccines will be shared at www.gchd.org/covidvaccine and @GCHDinfo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on Monday morning.