SPECIAL CALLED MEETING-BULKHEADS
Posted by Carrie on 3/15/2022, 11:47 am
CITY OF BAYOU VISTA * * *AGENDA * * * SPECIAL CALLED MEETING MARCH 15, 2022 – 6:30 PM |
Notice is hereby given of a Special Called Meeting of the Bayou Vista City Council to be held on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 6:30 p.m., at the MUD 12 Reception Hall – second floor, located at 2929 Hwy 6, Bayou Vista, Texas, regarding the items of business according to the agenda listed below:
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. First Order of Business A. Announcement by the Mayor of the presence of a quorum that the meeting had been duly called, and the notice of the meeting had been posted in the manner prescribed by law.
4. Pledge of Allegiance and Pledge to the Texas Flag
5. Citizen’s Comments on Agenda Items Only
6. ACTION ITEMS A. Consider and take possible action to approve a variance for the owner at 656 Warsaw to allow the bulkhead height to exceed the current maximum height.
7. DISCUSSION ITEMS A. Discuss amending or repealing Article 3.12.02 (O), entitled Uniform and Maximum Bulkhead Height of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Bayou Vista, Chapter 3 entitled Building and Construction.