Posted by Tonupdave
on June 27, 2020, 10:20 am, in reply to "Re: Easy
In theory plunger pumps are best as their is the sprung ball valve in the system if they are worn or have a bit of muck under the ball(Ooh nurse!) they will wet sump. A gear pump will always allow a small amount of oil to seep by... If you are not using your bike for any length of time drain the oil and put a note on the tank or handlebars if you are wet slumping overnight your pump is worn and is not efficient..
- Re: Easy - dommie90 June 27, 2020, 11:24 am
- Re: Easy - Stuart June 27, 2020, 1:38 pm
- Re: Easy - Tonupdave June 27, 2020, 2:10 pm
- Re: Easy - jimmy June 27, 2020, 4:55 pm
- Re: Easy - shiner June 27, 2020, 5:59 pm
Thank you for your support...