Posted by geoff the bonnie
on July 29, 2020, 8:06 am
They are increasing this week. There are scams coming in for tv licence, purchase from Next for a chair at 400 quid, a 600 quid payment supposedly taken abroad from my bank, Bt asking for a payment or they cut off the broadband.Paypal asking for me to pay for another item i know nothing about. I am getting about 8 scams a week now by phone and email. As always, do not push any buttons on the phone or click any link on email. None of the so called suppliers have cut me off or taken any money. BT preference service and call blocking is useless as many are using mobile phones to call.
- Re: Scams - Hampy July 29, 2020, 8:17 am
- Re: Scams - Tonupdave July 29, 2020, 8:21 am
- Re: Scams - Hampy July 29, 2020, 8:52 am
- Re: Scams - geoff the bonnie July 29, 2020, 9:31 am
- Re: Scams - calidavid July 29, 2020, 10:06 am
- Re: Scams - JERRY July 29, 2020, 10:11 am
- Re: Scams - Andy C July 29, 2020, 10:20 am
Thank you for your support...