Posted by divie
on July 29, 2020, 8:45 pm
I've only been out on a bike a couple of times this year before my stroke stopped play. I kept putting off the return to two wheels but finally booked an MOT for the old Diversion. Great ride to the MOT station and the long way home, around 40 miles in all. Just got to keep the momentum going and must consider a lighter bike the Yamaha felt very heavy to push around.
Sloper runs again.
- Re: Todays Ride - divie July 29, 2020, 8:47 pm
- Re: Todays Ride - Tonupdave July 29, 2020, 9:04 pm
- Re: Todays Ride - Andy C July 29, 2020, 9:23 pm
- Re: Todays Ride - Beezabryan July 30, 2020, 8:25 am
- Re: Todays Ride - JERRY July 30, 2020, 10:11 am
- Re: Todays Ride - anarchy July 31, 2020, 9:46 am
Thank you for your support...