Posted by anarchy
on July 31, 2020, 9:44 am
My favourite bike MOT tester has packed it in. Geoff Parker has been testing my bikes for many years at two different garages in Hertford but Covid has forced him to retire. He had some ill health in the past so I guess was vulnerable. He is a keen classic bike enthusiast with some smashing and valuable bikes and it was great chatting with him every MOT. The garage hasn't been able to replace him so I'm going to try a place in Stevenage for the duke this time. Looks like a typical scooter shop on an industrial estate. I think a lot of people are taking retirement options for similar reasons.
- Re: MOT - spriddler July 31, 2020, 10:10 am
- Re: MOT - Andy C July 31, 2020, 11:44 am
- Re: MOT - Andy C July 31, 2020, 4:55 pm
- Re: MOT - calidavid July 31, 2020, 12:25 pm
- Re: MOT - geoff the bonnie July 31, 2020, 1:09 pm
- Re: MOT - Beezabryan July 31, 2020, 1:21 pm
- Re: MOT - Lannis July 31, 2020, 2:36 pm
- Re: MOT - anarchy August 1, 2020, 1:01 pm
Thank you for your support...