I genuinely feel it has made an improvement, and in the right area, plenty of time to be proven wrong of course. P.S. I'll be selling them for £50 a go
It's hard to be impartial as I made the thing and I wanted it to make a change, having said that I am being honest when I say:
1. Idling - seems to be steadier
2. Popping - it still makes the odd pop, but sounds louder than they were and only seems to do it in an urban environment where you are on and off the throttle. Before 9/10 times it was on the overrun only
3. Snatching - definatley gone, it is so much smoother comming onto the throttle
4. General running - seat of the pants dyno feels like it may a little more sharper at lower revs, otherwise feels exactly the same.
5. Fuel consumption seems to be unaffected
IMHO It has improved the low speed running, it did not cut out at all yesterday which is a good thing.
Plan is to leave it in place and see if it stops the cutting out permanantly.
I genuinely feel it has made an improvement, and in the right area, plenty of time to be proven wrong of course.
P.S. I'll be selling them for £50 a go