Posted by shiner
on October 27, 2020, 5:07 pm, in reply to "Re: NCB
In my case the cost of protected NC was only an additional £8.96, but in percentage terms on a policy premium represents a Much greater amount. but as you say it will not stop them raising the premium cost, because if you are involved in a fault or no fault prang, rest assured you will severely miss the discount it provides .they only allow the discount if you are not involved without it you will pay the increase premium and not receive any discount on the gross premium & though I dont know the exact figure this varies between Ins co's but amounts to 30to 40% on the cost.
- Re: NCB - shiner October 27, 2020, 5:14 pm
- Re: NCB - spriddler October 27, 2020, 7:56 pm
- Re: NCB - Tonupdave October 27, 2020, 8:34 pm
- Re: NCB - geoff the bonnie October 28, 2020, 12:19 am
- Re: NCB - Alan October 28, 2020, 2:13 am
- Re: NCB - Beezabryan October 30, 2020, 10:56 pm
Thank you for your support...