Old car culture ....
Posted by Lannis
on November 8, 2020, 7:58 pm
When my Grandad or anyone else of his generation talked about the cars of his youth, or the first car he ever saw, or the first car in his neighborhood, or the cars that you could buy, running, for $10 each after the war ...
... it was always a Ford Model T. There were lots of other makes, but the Model Ts were everywhere.
What was the iconic "First Car I Saw" or drove or worked on according to Dad or Grandpa in Great Britain? Or the first one that regular people might be able to get their hands on (when they were doing well enough move up from an outfit) in the 1920 - 1940 era .... ?
- Re: Old car culture .... - Expat Stu November 8, 2020, 8:43 pm
- Re: Old car culture .... - CrazyFrog November 8, 2020, 8:55 pm
- Re: Old car culture .... - G3lcs November 8, 2020, 9:27 pm
- Re: Old car culture .... - Leon Novello November 8, 2020, 10:42 pm
- Re: Old car culture .... - Al Urquhar November 8, 2020, 11:09 pm
- Re: Old car culture .... - calidavid November 9, 2020, 12:13 pm