Amazon: heads up
Posted by Brickboy
on November 9, 2020, 4:46 pm
Amazon sent my wife some items she didn't order using a variant of our address we have never seen before.
She contacted them and they said keep them or give them away.
They then charged her card. Now they are refusing to refund her and claim someone in the family must have used her card.
All of this is b+#@&cks.
I've closed my account with them. Her bank says Amazon does this lots and takes no responsibility for this sort of stuff - that'll be because they make a fortune out if it.
The police are going to be involved.
- Re: Amazon: heads up - geoff the bonnie November 9, 2020, 4:53 pm
- Re: Amazon: heads up - G3lcs November 9, 2020, 4:55 pm
- Re: Amazon: heads up - ChazzyB November 9, 2020, 5:12 pm
- Re: Amazon: heads up - Stuart November 9, 2020, 5:26 pm
- Re: Amazon: heads up - ChazzyB November 10, 2020, 10:12 am