Posted by geoff the bonnie
on December 9, 2020, 12:27 pm
Well, all investigations are now finished. I have diabetes now.I have essential tremor in the hands. The other finding is the wart as diagnosed 20 years ago as a wart, later checked by another Doctor 2 years ago, is a Basal cell carcinoma. A skin cancer. On the 17th December that is going to be cut out and the wound is about 20mm across right in the corner of my eye. Apparently, they can graft some skin from some other part of me to fill in the big hole. This is all done with local anesthetic ,Test of the tissue and if more there, they will chop out a bit more. The Doc seems confident and routine job for him.
The fortunate thing is this is not a killer Tumour and will not spread.
Just lucky i am being checked over on a regular basis.
Now i have to get a Covid test prior to the surgery.
- Re: Health checks. - moe December 9, 2020, 12:32 pm
- Re: Health checks. - JERRY December 9, 2020, 12:39 pm
- Re: Health checks. - dommie90 December 9, 2020, 12:46 pm
- Re: Health checks. - Stuart December 9, 2020, 2:46 pm
- Re: Health checks. - CrazyFrog December 9, 2020, 6:26 pm
- Re: Health checks. - Beezabryan December 9, 2020, 9:50 pm
- Re: Health checks. - Leon Novello December 10, 2020, 1:21 am