Posted by Tonupdave
on January 31, 2021, 9:40 am
Last night my mobile pinged and was my Daughter Helen saying "Dad have you seen this on Marketplace Facebook.. It was an enamel sign that I had made to advertise my Clockmakin and Restoraon business. This had gone missing when we moved to Woodbury 18 years ago a large sign and just thought it had been lost in all the trips to the auction rooms to get rid of loads of stuff books etc and old clock parts..
Helen got in touch with the seller and asked where he got it from.. He said he had bought it at a car boot sale in Exmouth at the Archery club grounds not a million miles away from me and had it on his wall for years as he liked it.. So she told him the story.. And made a deal asked where he lived.. Woodmanton walking distance from my house
I shall be picking it up on Thursday..
The amazing thing is I look at the F/B Market place most days for a bike in my price range..
The sign in use at a display of crafts at the Chagford showground Victorian trades and crafts..
The lower sign in the set up..
- Re: Unbelievable - Beezabryan January 31, 2021, 9:57 am
- Re: Unbelievable - JERRY January 31, 2021, 10:11 am
- Re: Unbelievable - Leon Novello January 31, 2021, 11:09 am
- Re: Unbelievable - Andy C January 31, 2021, 11:39 am
- Re: Unbelievable - martin in the USA January 31, 2021, 5:41 pm
Thank you for your support...