Posted by Andy C
on March 26, 2021, 11:12 am
Anyone any experience of these?
As I said many moons ago I was after another 2 stroke project and fancied a Yam DT360.
I have been told that 360 spares are hard to get, and that the DT400 has hot / cold starting issues and is not much better than a 250.
Some people even say that the DT175 is the best all round DT.
Appreciate any experience anyone has.
Who needs a signature anyway......
- Re: Yam DT250 - geoff the bonnie March 26, 2021, 1:12 pm
- Re: Yam DT250 - Nigel B March 26, 2021, 2:47 pm
- Re: Yam DT250 - Lannis March 26, 2021, 3:04 pm
- Re: Yam DT250 - anarchy March 27, 2021, 9:57 am
- Re: Yam DT250 - Andy C March 27, 2021, 9:58 am
Thank you for your support...