MotoBatt AGM battery.
Posted by CrazyFrog
on April 12, 2021, 10:21 am
Having been gloating on here the other day that the one I have on the Jawa was 3 years old and still going strong, the bloody things died on me now
. No warning, fine one minute, dead the next.
I'm picking up a normal DynaVolt wet lead acid battery when I've finished baby sitting the grandkids
I like the idea of fit and forget AGM battery's but not if they only last three years. Has anybody got any experience of other brands rather than MotoBatt?
You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps....
- Re: MotoBatt AGM battery. - Beezabryan April 12, 2021, 10:38 am
- Re: MotoBatt AGM battery. - geoff the bonnie April 12, 2021, 10:40 am
- Re: MotoBatt AGM battery. - NVNL April 12, 2021, 11:59 am
- Re: MotoBatt AGM battery. - Leon Novello April 13, 2021, 8:05 am
- Re: MotoBatt AGM battery. - Nigel B April 13, 2021, 8:53 am
Thank you for your support...