Posted by Andy C
on June 5, 2021, 9:15 am
We all know the roads are full of potholes, another "hazard" becomming aparrent around here are roads where the top surface has worn away leaving the "planing" grooves in the surface of the road - no doubt you have come accross them.
Quite a few of the loacal roads have these planing marks on the surface - riding these roads makes the bike feel so unstable, a bit like having under inflated tyres, trouble is that no matter where you ride around here you cant avoid them.
Who needs a signature anyway......
- Re: Road surfaces - Tonupdave June 5, 2021, 11:16 am
- Re: Road surfaces - Leon Novello June 5, 2021, 11:21 am
- Re: Road surfaces - Lannis June 5, 2021, 12:38 pm
- Re: Road surfaces - Nigel B June 5, 2021, 2:01 pm
- Re: Road surfaces - calidavid June 5, 2021, 3:48 pm
- Re: Road surfaces - Leon Novello June 6, 2021, 1:02 am
- Re: Road surfaces - JERRY June 7, 2021, 10:11 am
Thank you for your support...