Posted by 6TDen
on June 20, 2021, 10:35 am
I have, reason unknown, used 25 front 28 rear on my 1956 Thunderbird. Probably because the previous owner had used that. Idling through the works manual it appears the recommendation is 18 front 19 rear. This seems very low pressure to me. I appreciate that probably the rubber used "back in the day" was stiffer than today's but would be interested to hear the views of the experts on here. The tyres are Avon.
- Re: Tyre pressure - Tonupdave June 20, 2021, 10:42 am
- Re: Tyre pressure - Tonupdave June 20, 2021, 10:58 am
- Re: Tyre pressure - Leon Novello June 21, 2021, 4:25 am
- Re: Tyre pressure - 6TDen June 21, 2021, 7:20 am
- Re: Tyre pressure - Triton Thrasher June 21, 2021, 7:37 pm
Thank you for your support...