Posted by JERRY
on July 23, 2021, 10:11 am
My youngest son was rushed into hospital A&E yesterday then emergency operation last night to have his appendix taken out. It was close to being very serious. Cant praise the NHS enough for the treatment he got. The only downside was trying to call the hospital to get news only to be put through three time to a telephone operator that wasn't very good with the English lanuage. Not sure how he got the job as I had to complain and ask for help from someone else without me being called a racist. My son is now in a ward and hopefully will get released today. The ward has 6 beds and he is on his own so where are they putting all these covid ill people in our overcrowded hospitals? NHS well done looking after my son, one very relieved old rocker.
The oldest rocker in town!
- Re: Covid? - jimmy July 23, 2021, 10:38 am
- Re: Covid? - Tonupdave July 23, 2021, 11:32 am
- Re: Covid? - Andy C July 23, 2021, 12:17 pm
- Re: Covid? - Nigel B July 23, 2021, 1:51 pm
- Re: Covid? - geoff the bonnie July 23, 2021, 2:00 pm
- Re: Covid? - Leon Novello July 24, 2021, 3:50 am
- Re: Covid? - moe July 24, 2021, 9:08 am
- Re: Covid? - geoff the bonnie July 24, 2021, 11:10 am
Thank you for your support...