Posted by Alan
on September 1, 2021, 11:30 am, in reply to "Re: E10
the governments intention is that the increase in ethanol from 5% to 10% would reduce carbon emissions by 750,000 tonnes a year, which is the same as taking 350,000 cars off the road..
however , the e10 fuel is not suited to 600,000 vehicles currently on UK roads,
like all good goverment propaganda , they got the e10 statement wrong yet again
as a side note "increased to 10% - a proportion that would bring the UK in line with countries such as Belgium, Finland, France and Germany."
but we are not in the EU any more , so why should we try to follow ,
- Re: E10 - Tonupdave September 1, 2021, 11:53 am
- Re: E10 - Lannis September 1, 2021, 1:52 pm
- Re: E10 - Beezabryan September 1, 2021, 2:29 pm
- Re: E10 - ChazzyB September 1, 2021, 3:02 pm
- Re: E10 - spriddler September 1, 2021, 4:03 pm
Thank you for your support...